A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W

Glucovil Argentina S.A.

Company-logo  COMPANY DETAILS
Glucovil Argentina S.A.
Paraje El Dique SN
Villa Mercedes, San Luis
Argentina


Website
Mail
Call
  0054 11 43781750


ACTIVE CATEGORIES

bakery mixes and other bakery products; chemicals - encapsulated; confectionery - chocolate; confectionery - for bakery industry; cultures and fermentation starters; hydrocolloids, stabilisers and gelling systems; maize and maize products; starch and starch products; sweeteners (non-sugar)



Glucovil Argentina S.A. is a company created at the end of year 2008 from a strategic association between two leading companies with wide experience in the corn wet milling business: Ledesma and Cargill. In this Joint Venture, Ledesma owns 70% of the social capital and Cargill has the remaining 30%.

The manufacturing plant is located in the city of Villa Mercedes, San Luis Province, and produces foods for human and animal consumption since 1983, and from the beginning it has been managed by Ledesma until the creation of the new society.

Capital injected by Cargill will be totally addressed to the expansion of all production lines which will reinforce our presence in the argentinean market, as well as in the regional and international ones.

Products manufactured by Glucovil Argentina S.A. satisfy highest quality standards. Our processes are standardized and certified according to ISO 9001 regulations, and FSSC 22000

Products / Markets supplier image Click to Enlarge

Corn products: corn syrups (glucose, maltose, HFCS, blends) starches (native and modified) 
Optional: Provide us with 1 illustration of the product (Max. 380x380 pixels, 72 DPI)

 



A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W