Alland & Robert
Alland & Robert is headquartered in Paris and has two facilities in Normandy. In 2015, Alland & Robert produced over 13,000 tons of Gum Acacia. Alland & Robert provides customers with a fully dedicated R&D team, research programs and exclusive partnerships with globally recognized universities.
Acacia gum is a 100 % natural hydrocolloid that embodies today’s market trends: multifunctional, sustainable and natural. It is also a natural fiber alternative that is used in dairy and dietary products in the health, food and pharmaceutical industry.
Alland & Robert offers both senegal and seyal grades of gum acacia, useful for many applications:
- Confectionery: regular and sugar free coating, gum drops
- Flavors: emulsions, encapsulation, bulking agent
- Beverage: emulsions, stabilizations
- Wine: stabilization of coloring matters, mouth feel improvement
- Dairy products: fiber claim
- Dietary products: soluble fiber, health benefit
- Snacking: natural glue
- Bakery: extruded products
- Pharmaceutical products: coating, tableting
- Cosmetics: thickening agent
- Technical: carbonless paper, agglomerating agents
Furthermore, Alland & Robert is the leader of gum karaya, mainly used in the pharmaceutical industry.
As an expert in gum acacia and gum karaya, Alland & Robert offers extensive products and services:
- Safe and sustainable supplying – traceability of raw material
- High production and storage capacity – security and stability
- Dedicated lab and R&D team – experts in gum acacia
- Strong worldwide distributor network – flexibility and proximity